House Entry dinners are available by pre-arrangement with a Dining Services Manager, once each semester. You may choose from one of our special dinner menus.
In addition, there are early fall and late spring Cookouts. Your Housing Coordinator or entry Junior Advisor must make arrangements for these at the Dining Services Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at Droppers House.
- Four working days’ advanced notice is required. Scheduling cookouts is subject to the needs of the College and the prevailing workload at the dining hall.
- A substantial number of students from the house/entry must participate. The Housing Coordinator or entry Junior Advisor must submit the names and ID numbers of those attending the cookout.
- Cookouts are provided instead of the regular evening meal and are deducted from each participating students’ board plan.
- Students with no meal plan must pay the cash value in advance or have another student guest their meal.
- Participating students are ineligible to eat at the dining hall or receive cash equivalency the evening of the cookout.
Portable grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, and service ware are not provided by Dining Services. There are several permanent grills located throughout the campus.
Dining Services provides a Standard BBQ Package (per person):
- 1 hamburger (or veggie burger) & roll
- 1 hot dog & roll
- Sliced onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced cheese
- Tossed salad – dining hall choice of dressing bulk pack
- Potato chips
- 1 Dessert
- 2 Cans of Soda
- Condiments – mustard, relish, catsup – bulk pack
Questions? Contact Stacy Sylvester at firstname.lastname@example.org or x2121.