Meal Plan Requirements
- All resident students must participate in the 21-, 14-, or 10- meal board plan.
- All First-Year students will be assigned the Full Board Plan and must remain on the Full Board Plan for the duration of their first year.
When can I change my Meal Plan?
- First semester: September 9-13
- Second semester: February 10-14
How do I change my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan options may be changed through your PeopleSoft account.
- Log in to your Williams PeopleSoft Account sarah.williams.edu
- Under the Campus Life Folder, select the Dining Services option
- Choose either purchase points/50 Meal Block, or My Board Plan
- If you are eligible to change your Board Plan, select the new plan from the drop down menu
You will receive a confirmation email once your change has been approved. This may take up to 24 hours.
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions about the Board Plans or about the online process for changing your Meal Plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-597-2121.