Our Student Lunches to Go program is designed for students who cannot eat lunch during regular dining hours due to scheduling conflicts. Lunch to go meals are in place of a lunch meal or equivalency.
Orders must be:
- placed no less than 3 business days in advance of pick up
- picked up between 2-4 p.m. Monday-Friday at Grab ’n Go in Paresky.
If lunch pick up is missed on three consecutive dates, Dining Services reserves the option to discontinue this service.
Questions? Contact Dining Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or x2121.
Before you begin
You must submit your class schedule with this form. (If you need this service due to a work conflict, please include your employer’s contact info and your work schedule in the Additional Info section at the bottom of the form.)
Preparing your Class Schedule
- Log on to PeopleSoft
- Click “Self Service,” then “Enrollment.”
- Click “View My Weekly Schedule”. For a more detailed explanation, click here.
- Click “Weekly Calendar View.”
- Scroll so that your schedule fills the window.
- Take a screen capture of your schedule:
- Using Windows:
- Click the “PrintScr” button on your keyboard next to the “F12″ key.
- Then open a photo-editing program such as Photoshop or MS Paint.
- Paste the screen capture by clicking Edit > Paste on the toolbar or Ctrl+V on the keyboard.
- Save as a JPEG to your Desktop or preferred folder.
- On a Mac:
- Press Apple-Shift-4. A cross-hair cursor will appear.
- Click and drag to select the area you wish to capture.
- Release the mouse button. The screen shot will be saved as a PNG file on your desktop. (The image is saved as a PDF file in Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.)
- Using Windows:
- When you come to the Class Schedule field below, click the ‘Browse’ button and locate the capture you saved.