Meal Plan Requirements
- All resident students must participate in the 21- or 14- meal board plan.
- All First-Year students will be assigned the Full Board Plan and must remain on the Full Board Plan for the duration of their first year.
When can I change my Meal Plan?
- First semester: September 21-25, 2020
- Second semester: February 8-12, 2021
How do I change my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan Open Enrollment 2020-2021 Academic Year is now Open! Enrollment for Meal Plans for the fall semester can be made 7/1/20 through 9/9/20.
Meal Plan options may be changed through your PeopleSoft account.
- Log in to your Williams PeopleSoft Account sarah.williams.edu
- Under the Campus Life Folder, select the Dining Services option
- Choose either purchase points/50 Meal Block, or My Board Plan
- If you are eligible to change your Board Plan, select the new plan from the drop-down menu
You will receive a confirmation email once your change has been approved. This may take up to 24 hours.
When will my Meal Plan Change take effect?
- Your meal plan change is retroactive to the beginning of change week
- Meals eaten in excess of the amount allowed on your new plan will be charged to your term bill
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions about the Board Plans or about the online process for changing your Meal Plan, please contact [email protected] or 413-597-2121.
How do I appeal my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan Appeal Procedure and Application:
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Dining will not provide options for appealing a meal plan for the Fall Semester and rather ask you to contact Dining Services to discuss how we can provide any assistance with your dining experience.
Spring Break Period
Spring Break Meals are not included in our board plan. Students may purchase meals at Mission Park using points, cash or credit card. Brunch will be $xx.xx and dinner will be $xx.xx.