Meal Plan Requirements
- All resident students must participate in the 21- or 14- meal board plan.
- All First-Year students will be assigned the Full Board Plan and must remain on the Full Board Plan for the duration of their first year.
When can I change my Meal Plan?
- First semester: September 21-25, 2020
- Second semester: February 15-19, 2021
How do I change my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan Open Enrollment 2021-2022 Academic Year will be open on 5/31/21. Enrollment for Meal Plans for the fall semester can be made 5/31/21 through 9/9/21.
Meal Plan options may be changed through your PeopleSoft account when it’s time.
- Log in to your Williams PeopleSoft Account sarah.williams.edu
- Under the Campus Life Folder, select the Dining Services option
- Choose either purchase points/50 Meal Block, or My Board Plan
- If you are eligible to change your Board Plan, select the new plan from the drop-down menu
You will receive a confirmation email once your change has been approved. This may take up to 24 hours.
When will my Meal Plan Change take effect?
- Your meal plan change is retroactive to the beginning of change week
- Meals eaten in excess of the amount allowed on your new plan will be charged to your term bill
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions about the Board Plans or about the online process for changing your Meal Plan, please contact [email protected] or 413-597-2121.
How do I appeal my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan Appeal Procedure and Application:
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Dining will not provide options for appealing a meal plan for the Fall Semester and rather ask you to contact Dining Services to discuss how we can provide any assistance with your dining experience.