Meal Plan Requirements
- All resident students must participate in the 21- or 14- meal board plan.
- All First-Year students will be assigned the Full Board Plan and must remain on the Full Board Plan for the duration of their first year.
When can I change my Meal Plan?
- First semester: September 17-21, 2018
- Second semester: February 4-8, 2019
How do I change my Meal Plan?
Meal Plan Open Enrollment 2018-2019 Academic Year is now Open! Enrollment for Meal Plans for the fall semester can be made now through 9/4/18.
Meal Plan options may be changed through your PeopleSoft account.
- Log in to your Williams PeopleSoft Account sarah.williams.edu
- Under the Campus Life Folder, select the Dining Services option
- Choose either purchase points/50 Meal Block, or My Board Plan
- If you are eligible to change your Board Plan, select the new plan from the drop down menu
You will receive a confirmation email once your change has been approved. This may take up to 24 hours.
When will my Meal Plan Change take effect?
- Your meal plan change is retroactive to the beginning of change week
- Meals eaten in excess of the amount allowed on your new plan will be charged to your term bill
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions about the Board Plans or about the online process for changing your Meal Plan, please contact [email protected] or 413-597-2121.