Students who will be returning from fall study away must complete this form by November 29, 2019 to ensure that their meal plan will be activated when they arrive back to campus. You may select the same meal plan that you’re on now or a different plan, as long as you’ll meet eligibility requirements for that plan when you return. You may find more detailed information on board plans and eligibility requirements at https://dining.williams.edu/meal-plans/.
- Fall semester board charges will be pro-rated to your student account from the date you return to campus – January 18, 2020. 50 Meal Blocks will be charged at full cost of $903.
- Fall semester charges will be calculated as follows:
- $32.41 per day for 21 meal plan
- $27.54 per day for 14 meal plan
- $13.07 per day for 5 meal plan
- $903 for 50 meal block
- Fall board ends on January 18, 2020
- Spring board will be from January 19 – May 26, 2020
- Fall board selection will automatically transfer to spring
- Subsequent changes to your plan selection (if desired) may be made during Spring Change Week (February 10-14, 2020)
- Form deadline is noon on Friday, November 29, 2019.
Note: The Returning from Fall Study Away Meal Plan Enrollment Form is no longer available because the deadline has passed.
Complete our Food Allergy Advisory Form at https://dining.williams.edu/allergies/allergy-form/