Students who will be returning from fall study away must complete this form by November 26, 2021 to ensure that their meal plan will be activated when they arrive back to campus. You may select the same meal plan that you’re on now or a different plan, as long as you’ll meet eligibility requirements for that plan when you return. You may find more detailed information on board plans and eligibility requirements at https://dining.williams.edu/meal-plans/.
- Fall semester board charges will be pro-rated to your student account from the date you return to campus – January 15, 2022. 50 Meal Blocks will be charged at full cost of $902.
- Fall semester charges will be calculated as follows:
- $31.78 per day for 21 meal plan
- $27.01 per day for 14 meal plan
- $12.82 per day for 5 meal plan
- $902 for 50 meal block
- Fall board ends on January 15, 2022
- Spring board will be from January 16 – May 24, 2022
- Fall board selection will automatically transfer to spring
- Subsequent changes to your plan selection (if desired) may be made during Spring Change Week (February 14-18, 2022)
- Form deadline is noon on Friday, November 26, 2021.
Complete our Food Allergy Advisory Form at https://dining.williams.edu/allergies/allergy-form/