Our Student Lunches to Go program is designed for students who cannot eat lunch during regular dining hours due to scheduling conflicts. Lunch-to-go meals are in place of a lunch meal or equivalency.
Orders must be:
- placed by 7:00 pm the day prior to initial pickup.
- picked up between 7:00 am-8:00 am Monday-Friday at Fresh N’ Go Cold Screen in Paresky’s Leuktmeyer Lounge.
If lunch pick-up is missed on three consecutive dates, Dining Services reserves the option to discontinue this service.
Questions? Contact Dining Services at [email protected] or x2121.
Before you begin
You must submit your class schedule with this form. (If you need this service due to a work conflict, please include your employer’s contact info and your work schedule in the Additional Info section at the bottom of the form.)
Preparing your Class Schedule
- Log on to PeopleSoft
- Click “Self Service,” then “Enrollment.”
- Click “View My Weekly Schedule”. For a more detailed explanation, click here.
- Click “Weekly Calendar View.”
- Scroll so that your schedule fills the window.
- Take a screen capture of your schedule:
- Using Windows:
- Click the “PrintScr” button on your keyboard next to the “F12” key.
- Then open a photo-editing program such as Photoshop or MS Paint.
- Paste the screen capture by clicking Edit > Paste on the toolbar or Ctrl+V on the keyboard.
- Save as a JPEG to your Desktop or preferred folder.
- On a Mac:
- Press Apple-Shift-4. A cross-hair cursor will appear.
- Click and drag to select the area you wish to capture.
- Release the mouse button. The screenshot will be saved as a PNG file on your desktop. (The image is saved as a PDF file in Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.)
- Using Windows:
- When you come to the Class Schedule field below, click the ‘Browse’ button and locate the capture you saved.