Winter Study 2023 begins on Tues, Jan. 3 and ends on Thurs, Jan. 26
How Winter Study Rebates work
- The first part of Winter Study occurs during fall board (Jan 3-14).
- The last part of Winter Study occurs during spring board (Jan 15-26).
- Students who will be off-campus as an official part of a project for a period of at least 10 consecutive calendar days during the semester(s) that they have a board plan are entitled to a rebate.
- Rebates will be calculated on a per day basis as follows:
- $16.17 for full board plan
- $13.73 for 14 meal plan
- $ 6.52 for 5 meal plan
- Winter Study Rebates are given at the end of February/beginning of March
- Students may choose to have their rebate as a term account credit or points added to their ID card. Points are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students who choose a term account credit may request a check for any resulting credit balance on their term account by contacting the Office of Student Financial Services after the credit balance appears on their statement.
- Students who have questions about how a rebate may affect their financial aid package should contact the Office of Student Financial Services directly.
Filling out this form
- DEADLINE: noon on Friday, Dec. 16
- Dining Services will verify this information with your faculty sponsor.
- Remember to click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form.